Wednesday, February 18, 2009

10 REASONS TO HATE UR JOB

1. You have a boss.
2. You can earn a limited amount of money.
3. Your income stream is only one - the salary.
4. You don’t have control on your life.
5. You have to follow fixed working time schedule.
6. Your colleagues are IDIOTS.
7. You have to travel for hours to and from your working place.
8. You don’t care about your boss’ problems, but you have to.
9. You cannot choose what to do. You should do the tasks, given by your boss.
10. You have to pay so much taxes that doesn’t make sense.

5 comments:

SAUCE February 19, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

I THINK SOMETIMES WE FOCUS TO MUCH ON WHAT WE DISLIKE OR THE PROBLEM ITSELF RATHER THAN FOCUSING ON WHAT WE DO LIKE AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

T February 19, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

Sorry peeps, I love my job, love my salary, love my perks, love my opportunties for growth. There are some bad folks and some bad days, but 80% of the time, my job is what's hot in the streets. LOL!

Truth! February 20, 2009 at 6:47 PM  

You gotta look at the benefits! Some jobs offer medical coverage, paid vacation days or paid sick days, 401k plans. Even if its just a pay check thank God you get that you will be happier!