Friday, May 30, 2008

BYRD'S WORD

This is a lil section that I do to just drop some knowledge and encouragement . It originally started via text messages but in effort to share it with more people, I'll be posting it on the blog spot.
Through!!!

Mark Byrd

The best way to spell LOVE is T-I-M-E!!! Time is something that cannot be given back... you can always say you love a person and give them all kinds of worldly possessions, but you can obtain those possessions again. Time is something you give without getting back. Its a part of your life that you give to the people you love. So with that said, if you truly love someone... give them time. Take time out to call them, spend time with them, let them know you care!!!

5 comments:

Unknown May 30, 2008 at 11:15 AM  

This is very true and it is always nice to hear a males point of view. I agree with you 100% I was reminded of the Neyo song when I was reading this..TIME is very precious and is something that you can never get back!!!

Unknown May 30, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

poetic, and poigant and shit. you think you pac? jk

Anonymous,  June 2, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

to the east my brotha to the east! in an era where text messages and i.m. chats rule the basis of communication..i would have to second the motion that T-I-M-E equates to an important form of LOVE definitively speaking! modern communication places an emphasis on "non physical contact" which actually destroys the relationship between two parties. THIS SHYT IS A SET UP! Convenience is like intergration...black folks should have (might want to) pass GO and collect $200 on that! u can page me smiley faces til u give me arthritis in the hip from my celli vibrating; or you could hug me just once,and we could share the "smiley faces" together. I'm modern (today), but I'm human 1st. GREAT BLOG DUDE

Anonymous,  June 2, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

T-I-M-E.....
NICE REBUTLE KELZ RENEE'