Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ITS DARK AND HELL IS HOT! LMFAO!!!

If I could, I would look past certain things in the media. But, if I do, I look like a fool in this day and age. Basically, DMX had to show up at court a few days ago and when he did, he did the unthinkable. He busted out a freestyle rap, according to reports. Certainly, none of us were there, but you can't help but think that he looked like a Crack Head.


"If and when you ever fall down/ Get back up / Drop something/ Stop fretting/ Pick that ... back up/ Stand for something or fall for everything/ Wait for the right pitch or miss with every swing."




He said, "fretting." X is looking at time for recently being charged with two felony theft charges in a Phoenix courtroom on Thursday. He plead not guilty.

12 comments:

Anonymous,  July 29, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

LOL this is 2 funny. Wish I was in the courtroom 2 see some of them faces when he did it....priceless

Austin July 29, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

You know Earl started crying too!!! After the freestyle he cry'd then broke out into a animated prayer! Then growled and barked at the judge!

Catch July 29, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

As Chi-Leak would say "Nigggga"! We shouldn't be surprised by this, he is the same guy that said,"I got blood on my hands, and there's no remorse. I got blood on my dick, cuz I fucked a corpse I'm a nasty nigga". When I heard that I knew he was off a lil.

Austin July 29, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

Catch...you're right! that was a serious red flag!!!

Marky Breeze July 29, 2008 at 12:40 PM  

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Wait... wait... wait... when did he say that?

Anonymous,  July 29, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

LMAO at Catch. That is so on point

Catch July 29, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

That was in that cut "Bring Your Whole Crew". It was in the first verse, after he growled for awhile he spat that ish.

Unknown July 29, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

lmao at the catch he probably hit chicks when their on the monthly yeah that niggas crazy!!!

Marky Breeze July 29, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

That's some disgusting ish!!! Well when I heard the nigga say "I see people havin a good time and I'ma ruin it" I knew he was off!!!

~shima~ July 29, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

Ha! Earl... that's just sad

DoeBoy July 29, 2008 at 2:00 PM  

This dude is out there. He been gone in the head since before BELLY came out..This is nothin new...


Doe says; Cocain is a hell of a drug..
That guy DMX gotta mix his weed with gun powder, ajax, comet, and baby powder. He thought it was a video being shot lol. Honest mistake? Not never...

Anonymous,  July 29, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

so yall aint never been X fans? he got that Janet Jackson flow...like if the FCC ever really listened to lyrics they'd get ZERO airplay! lmao@ catch & la-jean