Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I WAS THINKIN

We've been hearing about J-Hud and her family for a few days now, and although it's tragic and real sad, this whole thing raised an eyebrow...or McCain's thumb...I mean this all could have been prevented--that is if William Balfour is the killer. Knowing of his history, why would Julia Hudson marry a man fresh out of jail and have him around her child? This might be mean of me to say, sorry for being superficial, but...dude...you married an ex con...why would you be with some1 like that when you have a child. I kno...peoplechange..they find God or Allah or whatever...but I would be a little more cautious, you could never be too sure, you know? I can see if it's just you...but you have a kid that needs extra protection, because if something were to happen to that child...your life is over... I mean how irresponsible can you be? His mother, Michele Balfour told reporters, "I didn't raise no murderer. He was not a child abductor.They have the wrong person." I would believe her but *newsflash* he is being held for violating his parole on a 1999 conviction for attempted murder and vehicular hijacking, and he served 7 years in prison. I know if I ever had children and for some reason I was single and looking for a new boo, I would be looking through a fine tooth comb...*sigh* I'm spent....What do ya'll think?

2 comments:

Austin October 29, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

I feel what you sayn', but i think everyone is capable of doing something like this under the wrong circumstances...not murdering a child, but of blowing up and killing someone...Homeboy history should have raised some caution flags tho'...maybe even the statement he made about "killing her whole family"! A lot of women think its cute, or sexy dealin with a thug until somethin' tragic happens

Rayna October 29, 2008 at 2:28 PM  

I agree with you Mr. Austin. We all should be responsible and cautious with who we invite into our lives! I do not blame Julia for what happened. But I cannot see myself being a single mother and bringing that type of person into my child's life. I am not saying that every convit should be quarantined from society. But if he was locked up for 6 years and still got rocks and acting crazy....DEUCES! Some people can change, some people never will.

And mama needs to stop saying she didn't raise a murderer. Dude was locked up for attempted murder. He got lucky because the victim didn't die! But that opens up a whole other topic...the law, the large percentage of minorities in prison, the wrongfully accused getting locked up, the guilty getting off...headache...