Thursday, October 2, 2008

SINCE THE VIDEO DIDN'T WORK...


In the video the kid Sergeant Willie Pete was talking about how girls tend to like a guy that's a thug, or has some street cred if u will (however u want to describe, but you know what I'm talking about) and they will go for this guy the clean cut guy. His rant was amusing nonetheless but he brought up some valid points in his rant that we can easily talk about here. So ladies, we ask you, do you always want the "bad boy"?? What is so appealing about him when you know 9 times out of 10 it's gon be more drama associated with him and more bad times than good?? I'm sure I'm not the only one that has gotten burned and walked away thinking "this nigga ain't got shit goin for himself and she wants him" (it was a blow to my Bannekar but I recovered lol) but holla at me... Why is it that women often go for the guy thats "bad to the bone"

COMMENTS....

6 comments:

Austin October 2, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Cuz them hoes crazy...j/k...Women are attracted to power and authority...thugs,cowboys...anybody that drives a hard bargain poses a challenge for a woman...no other woman has tamed that man so she wants to see if she can...it never works, it just adds to the rate of single moms

Felicia October 2, 2008 at 11:09 AM  

I can't speak for anyone else but I prefer a man with a lil thug in him not because I want to tame him but because he knows how to handle ME! Not talkin about that losers type of thug with no job and nothing going for himself but that guy who works a 9 to 5 and knows how 2 handle himself and that i feel safe and secure around! I dont need no push over azz pretty boy that can easily be disrespected!!!!!!!by his woman or by another man!!!!!I think every woman needs a little thug in her life!

Anonymous,  October 2, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

WHOOO HOOO! AMEN! TO THAT FELICIA!
I HAVE DATED THE CLEAN CUT GUY. HE WAS ALL WORK AND "NO PLAY"... I WORK TOO BUT DAMN! THE ONES I'VE DATED, ALL BORING!!!...
MY MAN HAS TO HAVE SOMETHIN STREET ABOUT HIM. DONT MEAN HE HAS TO BE HANGIN OUT ON THE CORNER, DRINKIN,SMOKIN WEED AND TALKIN ALL IGNORANT, HE STILL CAN WORK AND TAKE CARE OF BIZZ JUST LIKE THE NEXT...
LIKE TYREESE(THE SINGER) YEA HE SINGS, BUT HE HAS THUG APPEAL AND THAT SHIT IS SEXXY (OK HE MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST LOOKIN MAN, BUT ITS A TURN ON!)
BUT THAT'S JUST WHAT "I" PREFER!
:-)
LOL @ "BAD TO THE BONE"

Mi$$ J. October 2, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

I totally agree with Felicia & Plan B!!!
It's authority/aggressiveness!! I have been with guys who didn't have any authority. I could easily boss them around, and I know it... That's not the type of guy I would want to be with... I want somebody who knows how to handle me, situations we might come across, and that I feel safe with!!!

Donzarelli October 2, 2008 at 4:19 PM  

Again you gotta get a BALLS DEEP kinda nigga is what u need.....but fo real an ALL AROUND type of person is what we look for.....i mean damn can i get a FR3SH TALK in this bitch somebody....AUSTIN MARTIN! RAY....KYLA??? SHYT yall slippin...dont make me come home.....

Austin October 3, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

We bout to drop a new Fr3sh Talk next week Donz! This a good topic to start with...