Tuesday, November 18, 2008

BYRD'S WORD

Let Go and Let God... possibly the greatest notion ever, but not the easiest thing to do. Once you understand, grasp, and apply this notion, your life will become easier. It is natural for us as humans to want to take control and handle all situations as they come to us, but some things are bigger than us and were not meant to be our problems. Thus, a test by God, he wants to know if we trust him enough to be able to let go and let him handle it. I practiced this notion before with a very tragic situation in my life... I laid down my burden before him, and when I did it, it was gone, for good. I didn't feel the pain nor the pressure and I am actually able to talk to the person who crossed me without anger or malice intent in my heart. So to all of you, because we all have problems, when its too much for you, kneel before him, lay your burden down, ask God to take it away, trust him to do so, and put your faith in him. This will make your life easier, bring you closer to God, and ultimately make you a better person!

6 comments:

Austin November 18, 2008 at 11:02 AM  

(R.Kelly voice)...Real Talk!

K.Michele November 18, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

There is so much I want to say about this comment...but i'll just sum it all up by sayin Chuuch...and read the book of JOB!!!! He is a true testament of your word, Byrd!

ICE November 18, 2008 at 3:08 PM  

Thats the good word mane!