Monday, November 24, 2008

WAKE UP MR. WEST

Ok ok ok... so after all of Kanye's latest fiascos. 2 run ins with the paparazzi, 2 arrest, countless other crazy things he's done, this album which in my opinion is just too out there for me, and then last night on the AMAs!!! The man said he wanted to be Elvis??? In real life Ye???
Don't get me wrong, I understand the point he was trying to make, but terrible use of a reference. You want to be a racist white dude, who went through a depression, spent months locked in a room, no shower, o'ding on pain meds and sleeping pills, and die on a toilet! Word son??? I mean I understand he has a lot to deal with after the death of his mother is this is probably all aftermath of that. I'm not judging the man, but this is where a concerned fan steps in. Ye was like a super hero to me! He did the impossible. When he got his Roc chain, here, in Chicago, they booed him and he still reps home like he had all the support in the word. Ye gives me so much inspiration, but as of lately he hasn't been himself. I mean I knew when I seen the Jeezy video for "Put On" and he didn't even look into the camera. Man where are the people close to him? They need to step in and try to talk with him. The nigga had a "fro-hawk" and said he wants an internship for design and do music on weekends! WTF!!!!!
Man... Ye, GLC, Reallydoe... somebody if you read this, get this to Ye.. Tell him to get a haircut, shave, stop wearing the Pee Wee Herman suits, loosen up the jeans a lil, lace up his Air Yeezy's and come back to Chicago!!!! Don't let this wreck you homeboy!!! We believe in you!!!

22 comments:

ICE November 24, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

I love me some Ye, but you right, it's "INTERVENTION" time

Marky Breeze November 24, 2008 at 9:09 AM  

Yeah he has crossed that too far line...

ICE November 24, 2008 at 9:13 AM  

They all probably wanna help but he's not letting anyone in!

Marky Breeze November 24, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

I mean eventually he will listen... if all of my friends keep sayin sumthin about me, I have to eventually take heed. But when people cosign erractic behavior it makes the person think its ok to be this way.

T November 24, 2008 at 9:24 AM  

LOL @ stop wearing Pee Wee Herman suits. This dude lost his mom and his fiance, so he's probably in pretty bad shape. He's always been pretty out there to me and he just has a big mouth.

I think he needs to have two slices of humble pie and then he'd be fine.

Marky Breeze November 24, 2008 at 9:31 AM  

He got his fiance back tho... lets not forget...

Mi$$ J. November 24, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

HE GONE... I HOPE HE GRABS A HOLD OF HIMSELF B4 ITS TOO LATE... HE NEEDS TO START W/ SUM GREIF COUNSELING 1ST

Marky Breeze November 24, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

I knew he was out there when he said he's as high as a satellite, nigga I been high, but never that high!

But on a serious note, maybe he needs time off to grieve, I don't know I can't say I'm not him, and I haven't lost my mother. But have lost people who are damn close to me, and I know they wouldn't want me to let the death of them be the emotional death of me. I mean I say this because its like watching your role model head into self destruction...

Pennjamin Bannekar November 24, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

Ye, keep being off yo square... maybe he'll throw Fr3sh some beats and not charge us...

Breeze, that Robocop song is my shit!!! lol

Mi$$ J. November 24, 2008 at 9:50 AM  

I FEEL THE SAME WAY MARK... SOMEBODY NEEDS TO TALK SOME SENSE INTO YEEZY!!

Marky Breeze November 24, 2008 at 9:58 AM  

Aye man that Robocop shit was boderline "Tyler Perry"... I can't cosign that one G! Lol.

Ye has embraced his inner Putabi Bros. (for those of you not in the know that's the dudes from "Night At The Roxbury") on this album!

Mi$$ J. November 24, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

LOL HE TOLD YA'LL HE WANTS TO BE ELVIS!!

Donzarelli November 24, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Straight BAFOOLARY this nigga is on....try doing some pushups or sumthin....ELVIS!!! This is some strange voodoo goings round with this artists & the music.....1st Kanye...now Beyonce....funny how the Y's are in the names.....I hope Jay-Z doesn't follow suit....Project:Fr3sh....whooooo yall safe....LMAO

Marky Breeze November 24, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

Bwuahahahahahahahahaha @ Slim!!!!

Mi$$ J. November 24, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

LMAO @ SLIM... U TOO CRAZY LOL!!!!

Anonymous,  November 24, 2008 at 11:52 AM  

Yea he's a bit gone, but I can sure sympathize with him on loosing his mom. I lost mine 2 years ago and to this day, I'm still grieving, and it aint easy! The hurt is still fresh... I aint lashed out at nobody!... yet!,but I feel his pain. I like Kanye as well and he still has it in him, he just needs to find himself and get back. Trust me, it's gon take some time. I just hope he doesnt hurt himself....

Austin November 24, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

He'll be cool, he just needs to do what all men do when they hurtn...GO SLEEP WITH A LOT OF WOMEN!!! Not just any tho, the ones with low self-esteem! They'll make him feel better about himself! Get rid of that fiance' and take his love off lockdown!!! A few random whores will easily take him thru the new year...then he can start fr3sh...

Anonymous,  November 24, 2008 at 12:16 PM  

Al you a mess! lol

ICE November 24, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Mr. Austin you are a mess! Ha.. but not with whores, then he gon have something else he cant get rid of :-/

Mi$$ J. November 25, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

I love YE... I hope he comes back... I WANT THE COLLEGE DROPOUT YE!!!!