Friday, November 21, 2008

JESSICA'S JOURNAL

(You gotta know when to hold em...)

Mark 5:36 (NLT)
But Jesus ignored their comments and said to Jairus, "Don't be afraid. Just trust me."
For years we have been encouraged by our teachers and parents to stay focused and pay attention. I believe in the importance of focusing and being attentive but the reality is...some of us need to work on not paying attention! Many of us suffer because we pay attention to the wrong things. Part of lifes' lesson is to know when and when not to. There are many things out there that are meant to distract you and take your attention. You don't have to respond to everything. Trust the one who will never leave you nor forsake you. Have a wonderful weekend!
Amen

5 comments:

Anonymous,  November 21, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

That's real talk...
thanks Jessica

Marky Breeze November 21, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

A good word to take take into the weekend... Thanks...

Austin November 21, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

On my momma Joe...I wish I had somebody to tell me this when I was locked up...On the real...

Mi$$ J. November 21, 2008 at 3:18 PM  

ITS MOST DEF. SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT... JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE IT WITH YA'LL :-)