Monday, November 24, 2008

BYRD'S WORD

Well today I want the word to be a little bit different. Today I want you all to learn how to embrace your inner Dope Boy!!! What I mean by that is, the mindset the a hustler has on the corners we need to have in every aspect of life. Remember you have to make you what you are going to be. Nobody else will do that for you! And keep this in mind, nobody can stop you but you! A lot of us sit and say we are staying faithful and waiting for our time to come! I've waited long enough! I'm making it my time and I encourage all of you to do the same! The time for us to rise is now! So embrace the Frank Lucas... nah, not Frank he told on people... but you know what I'm saying!!! Get that hustle in you and make it your time!!!

7 comments:

ICE November 24, 2008 at 9:08 AM  

Amen to that Mr. Byrd! Get that $$$$$ however you get it!!! iWork, iGrind, iStay paid....

Mi$$ J. November 24, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

THATS WHATS UP!!! I ENCOURAGE ALL OF U TO DO THE SAME AS WELL!!!

Austin November 24, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

Dreams are for suckas!!! Give up! Lose hope! Aint nothing wrong with welfare, thats called free money! My family survived 6 generations on it...and dont think about going to school, or that white man's Army Tre'!

Anonymous,  November 24, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

hahahaa Al you crazy! I've embraced my inner dope boy breeze, im baggin up right now, I got that work, get it how you live! (j/k), but i understand where you goin!!!

Marky Breeze November 24, 2008 at 12:58 PM  

Exactly... get it how you live, I wanna live good so I'm about to get it GOOD!!!!

Donzarelli November 24, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Well Breezy...if i even mention the word DOPEBOY...The white man's military gone punt my lil black azz right on outta here.......hence i probally could sell DOPE if this dont work out....LOL....jk...i feel ya young cuz!

Austin November 24, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

Its nothin' like a hustlers ambition! You cant tell none of the d boys they aint gon make a million on the corner!!! I wish it was a way to bottle that hustle up and sell it! I'd be pushn it!!!