Tuesday, August 19, 2008

IT AINT FOR EVERYBODY

I think we need to put some of these so called rappers out here on blast. Especially these amateurs. But even before we do that, why is it that everybody thinks they can rap? Clearly, this is not for everybody. Granted, there are some 7 tier extravagant wedding cakes out there but there are way too many plain old "Chocolate Cakes"http://www.myspace.com/yungfreshluv in existence as well. Why is every rapper "Lil" such-n-such or "Young" insert name... ? And I know if yall have come to see PF3 perform live you have seen some of these people and I know yall was thinking "wtf". So today if you want to do a good deed for the hip hop community, tell rappers that are wack that they are wack and don't sugar coat that sh*t. People need to hear the honest truth about themselves sometimes!! This has been a Project: Fr3sh PSA. Feel free to air em out in the comment section...

8 comments:

Anonymous,  August 19, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Yea I could hear the beat better than I could hear him so just stop it. Paper or Plastic (It don't manner 2 me) it should cuz that's how we should properly dispose of your wack rhymes. But give it a month and he'll be on a remix with V.I.C.

~shima~ August 19, 2008 at 12:28 PM  

BOW-WOW, SO WACK, MARCO POLO? WTF...
YOUNG BERG, UMMM WACK
TONY YAYO, MAINO, TRINA, OH SO MANY TO NAME

SAUCE August 19, 2008 at 2:19 PM  

THAT SHITS KINDA DOPE, I WISH I COULD MAKE STUFF LIKE THAT I WANT TO SELL RECORDS. THATS ALL PEOPLE BUY....MAYBE WHEN I GROW UP.

Ashten August 21, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

Bow wow and Soulja Boy? Marko who? That was possibly the wackest shit I've ever heard in my entire life!
This is how that song came to be:
Bow Wow and Soulja Fag were in the pool playin Marco Polo when Soulja says "I bet we can make it a song!" Bow wow says "naw we cant..." Soulja Fag replies "Watch me!"

Yung Berg? But who remembers Young Turk tho? Maino
Sulyiman Shabazzand whatever rap duo he's in...
That guy from UIC, Brandon B-real.... ok so lets Be real... ur wack...
Dude from Baldwin Hill, Sal...lolz
Trina... and a host of others that I shant name due to their affiliations with contributors to this sight...lolz

Oh!!! And I cannot stand that Group Project: FR3SH...lolz jk

That's all I got...

Anonymous,  August 21, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

lol @ Cutta2408 and Sauce.....
I feel so bad for dude. How did he record that SUPER WACK SHIT! He did the MID WEST WRONG! He was all winded and tired. That was some elementry talent show bullshit! He needs help. Will yaw help him! lmao
*Dead*
Hey ASH10, I just seen Sal @
7-ELEVEN last week, haaa! he wack too fuckn actor!

Austin August 21, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

1st of all, if you on myspace and your last login date is anytime after 2005 and all you got is 33 friends u should really consider killing urself, cuz I doubt anyone would miss u! And how the fuck is your rap name Yung Fresh, then you come with an a.k.a that starts with Yung? I guess he skipped over a few chapters when he was reading Hip-Hop for Dummies! Their are a million things wack about this guy before you even listen to his music...which by the way is fit for a fiend! Someone should consider letting him know he's wack for real cuz he's making a full of his entire blood-line...

Anonymous,  August 21, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

LMAO AT YOU AL!!!

Catch August 22, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Damn, he is "Wack Arnold's". He must of recorded that shit outside.