Wednesday, September 3, 2008

THIS HIP HOP SHIT IS A CIRCUS

So me being who I am, and keeping up with the news in this culture we call hip hop... there are a lot of things I have noticed that are just insane to me. It used to be a way of life, now its a circus with a bunch of bafoons performing under the Big Top.

1. We'll start with something I think is down right hilarious... Yung Berg and his former chain! Lmao! Case of a lame woofing at him mouth like a G, and this is what happens, niggas will test your G. And he was casually relieved of his chain and was issued an ass whoopin that I would've wanted none parts of! Lol

2. With that said... rappers and their so called "street cred". I ask this, WTF is street cred and why does it matter if you were a thug in music? Its funny how people will make up alife to be accepted when in all non all that matters. Rick Ross for example... his whole image is made up after an LA drug dealer Freeway Ricky Ross... then he has been cited as working in a correctional officer, then went on record to lie to solidify his "street cred".... loser!

3. Also piggy backing off Yung Berg... the new shit in rap is snatchin niggas jewels??? Word??? That's what's hot? So no more focusing on making music... lets rob everybody and put out bum ass albums! Lol

4. I'ma keep this simple... niggas still beefing??? Big and Pac are dead... didn't these dumb ass rappers learn anything?

5. So the new shit is to do dirt, and put it on youtube? Niggas are convicting themselves. I.E. I seen a vid of Yung Berger's twin brother bustin' off guns and talkin wreckless about what they gon do to others. I heard Juelz got robbed in London and the video of the robbery might surface. I seen Maino smack a dude at a show on youtube. Bow Wow and Game issuing Madden challenges and disrespecting Ciara and Mya all on video? WooooooooooooW!

6. Bow Wow.... Lmfao!!! Need I say more.

7. Drugs are the newest fad. So now its cool to be a powder head, syrup sippin, no sense making rapper?

8. Tight jeans and the 80s movement... I applaud the effort to uphold the "golden years" but at what cost do you decide to catch of yeast infection of the balls for a gimmick? Its a lot of people who base their whole image off this, but when this fad is gone... where will they be? Or better yet what were they doing before this 80s shit was cool? And most of em aren't even 80s babies, you had to live thru the 80s... being born in 88 doesn't count... sorry!

There is more to come.... but these are just a few of the comical things I noticed... feel free to comment or add on to this...

Signing off... Mark Byrd aka Mr. I Used To Love Her! (I aint too sure no more)

1 comments:

K.Michele September 3, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

lmao yeast infection of the balls!