Wednesday, December 3, 2008

WHERE'S THE LOVE???

OK, we mentioned the women that attempt to stick it out with a brother that's locked up, which is commendable. I have to give some women credit for being GOOD... whatever... But what about the chick who knows her man is selling drugs, she's reaping the benefits of his lifestyle, but as soon as he goes to jail...she's GONE!!! You all know her! Everybody knows a couple girls named Tamesha, or Antonniqua, who's boyfriend is gettin' it the streets! Its one thing if she's warned him about the repercussions of his actions , and won't except money from what he does. However, I believe if she will stash his drugs, accept money, make runs, spend some money, lie to police, and buy her mama some shit with his drug money she should be right there with him through his sentence!!! If I were the guy, I'd snitch on her ass and say she was my partner!!! What yall think?

6 comments:

Mi$$ J. December 3, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

Yeah I would take her ass down with me if I was the dude!! LOL!!!

T December 3, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

Women always get the bad end of the stick with drug dealers. Some women really don't know, but there are mandatory federal sentences for any type of conspiracy with a drug dealer.

I know you're not talking about them, but I felt the need to point that out.

I feel like everything happens for a reason and karma is real and true, so if you're selling drugs and destroying a community, yours is coming. You should HOPE that you end up in jail rather than some of the other things that could happen.

Again, I'm not that girl and to my knowledge, I don't have any girls who date drug dealers, so I can't really relate.

Austin December 3, 2008 at 12:14 PM  

well I know plenty chix that only date drug dealers! if you aint nobody in the streets they dont wanna fuck w/ you...dudes got'em on $800 dollar a week allowances, and when he get locked up, neither one of them got money for bail or a lawyer!

ICE December 3, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

Fuck the drugs Just lock her up for that name! Antonniqua? :-/

Truth! December 3, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

The dealer who dates that kinda woman aint stupid...He know why she there!!! He takes care of her gives her money in exchange he gets sex and a lil help with stashin shit...so no he don't need to say nothing ..If he aint tellin on his other people why tell on her cuz she still gettin it...Lol

Anonymous,  December 23, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Just like Ace Hood and Trey Songz said," If you ride, or die we gone make it out this hood!" Sometimes females things like that because it's all they got! but if u know u have more and u still doing wrong then he deserves to take u down right along with him cuz u stupid for being with him in the first place! Money and material things do not buy happiness!