Friday, January 30, 2009

RAY J

Some ppl wanna be like Mike, others wanna be Martin Luther...not me! I wanna be like Ray J!!! Brandy's lil brother done came up! From lil' boy to "boy toy", Ray Jilla is touchin' everything movin' in Hollywood! I admit, I was hatin' when he was knockn Kimmy K off. Hey, everybody gets jealous, and she's number one on my christmas list...FUCK YOU and Reggie Bush SANTA!!! On Feb, 2 "For the Love of Ray J" will air on VH1... a reality show where hoes.... I mean women compete to win Ray J's heart! I saw the previews and Im amp'd up and will be tuned in! I know these chix finna get loose! I cant wait!!!

5 comments:

K.Michele January 30, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

i don't get it.....first flavor flav's ugly ass...then the brett michaels and his eye liner...then the stallionaires *which i still think them brothers r effin each other* and now this foolywangery mess!?!??! Of course I'll be watching it...but dang man...why does VH1 keep dumming us down w this mess?!

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

I can't go....every time Ray J gets on t.v. its horrible and this will be no different. Ray J needs to stick with being Brandy brother and putting out sub-par albums, I can deal with that. VH1 bring back Cristal Stevenson a.k.a So Serious!!!!

Mi$$ J. January 30, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

LOL I AGREE W/ CUTTA & SEABERRY!!!

ICE February 3, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

I hated how he goes into his sexy voice at the end, lmao, he burnt!