Wednesday, July 16, 2008

NATE'S KNOWLEDGE

OK folks. I usually blog about things that i feel you should know or pay attention to but i usually try to keep politics and religion out of the equation. Everybody has their own opinion, views, and beliefs so i try to be mindful of that and chill. I but i have to say something about one of the most historic weeks and months we will ever live to see. That's right!!! I'M FINALLY going to get my balls botoxed! YES!! Just joking though. Seriously now, we will have the the first black president. And they are trying to break that dude. They called him everything they could think of. They played on America's fear of Muslims and said he was a Taliban, they played on America's fear of a Jesse Sharpton ( i am personally scared of them two myself, i was actually starting to respect Jesse and said the dumb shit about Obama lst week) and brought out that genius and scholarly rev. Wright who is like the crazy uncle who tells the truth but is so blunt and over the top he gets tagged nuts. They had a t shirt made with Obama face on a monkeys body, and now the new yorker magazine had a caricature of him and his wife as terrorists or something. He ain't even stepped foot in the office yet people and they are trying everything they can think of to make sure he doesn't. I'm glad that what God has planned for you, or what is already predestined for you, man can NOT take away. Its a strong man and woman that takes this abuse and still not cracks. You know niggas quickly to tel a muthafuckaz bout they self but they holding on and I'm wit em. Hold on homeboy... I'm praying that they see the man and not the color. Part 1 of a series

3 comments:

Anonymous,  July 16, 2008 at 11:01 AM  

Paint the white house black BITCHEZ!
This is like the top blog topic in the country today...or at least on my favs! Barack is lapn the Republican nominee by like %11 & niggaz errywhere is takn double takes, like.."say word" I can look to my Grandma who couldn't vote as a black woman & in her same lifetime we dam near official in the white house! WTF YO? and they tell us aint no progress made? cmon yo? How they slandering my man was expected though. My middle name is Jihan my sons middle name is Jihad MIDDLE FINGER TO ANY1 WHO THINKS WE TERRORIST! Fist in the air to niggaz who study etymology! All my llove to Obama & his fam Lifes easier when mofos just aint makn up fairytale azz lies about the content of your character! On the flipside when this dude gets innagurated if for any reason someone brings harm to this dude do u know how niggaz is gonna clown...that i question....are we ready for (???)

DoeBoy July 16, 2008 at 3:06 PM  

Yo bruh what it do? Trouble is here. Ok as far as the brotha goes, I can't wait til he wins. Im gettin the 2nd slab of ribs at the bbq in the back yard of the white house, then I going in the front and play hill dill and killaman football... But on some real shizznit, Im glad he's taking all the bullshit so well, you know shit like this makes our people stong. He is just being preped for the shit he might face, well he will face when he win's. Its all part of god's plan. God is sayin "ok youu crackas is fuckin up, let me really give them some shit to deal with. let a nigga run for president AND WIN LOL!!!!! That will fix they asses". And Im glad he doin it lol..

Doe say" Take yourself to court you will win and they cant touch yo money" lol. holla at trouble..

Anonymous,  July 16, 2008 at 10:14 PM  

That was some sick SHIT!