Tuesday, July 15, 2008

VIDEO GAMES ARE THE DEVIL???

I had a female friend tell me that she hated when her guy played video games b/c he never paid attention to her and when she came over to chill that's all he did. So she was convinced that video games were the devil. I personally, think she didn't have a reason to complain b/c I see it as video games keep men out of trouble. If he is at home spending his time playing video games (on his 40" LCD screen like me, lol) then he can't be out in the streets chasing after that yaunderstandme... So ladies, why do women (it's more than just this one) get on a guy cuz he likes video games??

4 comments:

Denise July 15, 2008 at 8:40 AM  

I do not see anything wrong with video games cause I will play them with my man. When it starts to affect things that you are suppose to do on a daily basis like go to work (Penn) then it is a problem.

Anonymous,  July 15, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

addictive behavior can be problematic! u leave me alone while im breaking in pumps & ill leave u alone while u wii'n , or
ps3'n...or whateva lol

Pennjamin Bannekar July 15, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

LMAO @ Denise... I'm gon have to do like 100 QA ppl tomorrow too, but its worth it cuz the game is dope!!

Anonymous,  July 16, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

I AGREE WITH YOU LADIES, OR MAYBE HE AINT INTRESTED IN HER ASS NO MORE AND THE BEST WAY FOR HIM TO "SAY IT" IS TO IGNOR HER AND PLAY HIS GAMES!
IF SHE THINKS THEY ARE THE DEVIL, SHE NEEDS TO GO AND PRAY!
MAKE IT FUN, PLAY WITH HIM "SOMETIMES", MAKE A BETS KNOWHATIMTALKINBOUT! :-)