Sunday, June 1, 2008

BYRD'S WORD

Everyone wants to experience love, everyone wants love... but I ask what is love? There are many definitions of the word, and I have taken them in to come to this conclusion... Love is not a feeling, its a behavior with feelings attached to it. Its an action word not a noun. So I can tell you all day that I love you, but if I don't display it, how will you know that I do? So with that said, if you love someone, show them that you love them. An act of love can be the simplest thing just to let someone know that you care.

2 comments:

~H3@TH3R~ June 1, 2008 at 3:59 PM  

I agree with you totally...that is so true...Just because u say the word LOVE doesnt mean thats how u truly feel about that person..You can love someone but not be in love and people need to realize the difference...As long as you show how u truly feel to the person you are with thats all that matters....never take for granted the word Love!!!! It is an action of behaviors not just something you say..

Anonymous,  June 2, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

SO VERY TRUE!!!!