Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sexy Can I???

So.... there are probably a lot of women wondering what it takes to keep a man satisfied in bed, or even what it takes to turn a man on.... ah ha.. Well I will break down what I like and don't like and hopefully this will be a good guide for women, and ladies feel free to comment with your likes and dislikes... lets talk about SEX!!!!


1. You have to be mentally "there" with me first... I mean its 2008 all this eh eh, I don't do that or eh eh that's nasty... I will have to ask you to exit... immediately! Lol


2. Ladies, lets preserve the sexy... dress it up!!! They have all types of stores and sexy items to spice up the appearance. I mean when you go out to eat... you don't want them to bring your food in a napkin... you want it on a plate with all the extra greenery so it looks like in the menu... the same is for sex, Vicki's Secret is the menu and we don't want you in grandma drawls!!!


3. The prelude to sex is very important!!! We are all grown here... don't be afraid to talk dirty on the phone, or sex text... it makes the anticipation higher. You have to lure us in, make us want it... hell send a pic or two if you have to... there is nothing wrong with that. Explore your sexy!!!


4. And during the act, don't just lay there... make it fun. Switch positions, talk nasty, shit, I'm damn near telling you to be a slut, as long as its with your partner. Every man wants a freak in the bed. And to be honest just sex is damn BORING!!!


5. Ladies... we are very much like yall in some ways... we like the sensual stuff yall like... what's wrong with us coming home to a trail of rose petals, you in some sexy lingerie, and nice bubble bath and a massage... do that and watch how ya mans put his Mack Down! Lol


6. Role playing and sex games is fun!!! Dress up like a nurse... call his job and play with him on the phone make him wanna leave work early!!! Hell I would mind being tied up! Lol


7. And I'll stop it after this one and I quote a BIGGIE line... "they don't get nathan but penetration, unless it smells like sanitation" so in other words... keep it Fr3sh damnit!!!! I love good smelling lotions and perfumes, and body sprays... "thank God your bath and body works!" I will even go on a record to say I don't like the.... how can I put this.... Pu#$y smell! Lol. Its not a stinky fragrance its the distinct smell of the kitty. So if it aint smelling right... you are exiting stage right!!

7 comments:

Pennjamin Bannekar June 5, 2008 at 10:19 AM  

I'm wit you Breeze... the straight pussy smell stank and its not one of the best smells out there by far. So freshen that up or febreeze it or somethin cuz the natural fragrance aint goin lol

~H3@TH3R~ June 5, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

I totally agree with you... you have to keep it SEXY to keep both parties satisfied!!!! There isn't anything wrong with sexy pics, texts or whatever to get the mood right....yes ladies always KEEP IT FRESH AND SMELLING GOOD!!!!!

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

wowww...(flava flav style) I work, hussle (all legal), cook full meals, clean, stack cheese bread and dough, write a mean 16, have my own NPO, raise kids, and read my bible daily! Erry real man should be rock off that...Now let me give it to my sensual brothers! I'm hella spontanous! Ex. if errybody upstairs full fledge kickn it i may ask u to help me bring something out the basement, and that may turn into the best 5 mins of your natural born life. with no work Necessary from you at all! I'm usually kinda pressed for time but i put that verbal mack down like real G's (glasco's) suppose to, to where you might think ur azz might have smelled some roses, and had a milk bath! to sum it all up my sexual partners are very few, my sexual experinces are vast! If a sexual act is not going to endager my health or kill my public character LETS RUN IT! matter fact just act like u dont even know my name a few nights out the week! lmao! yall crazy

Denise June 5, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

I agree with you also. Not only should the women keep it fresh but the men too. No woman wants to go there on here guy or sexual partner if he is sweaty in that area you know if it is sweaty than it is salty. Also we don't want to see a man with some tidy whities on come on now those been played out (hell when were they ever in style). Men please don't tell us what you don't do cause we ain't trying to hear it either. When we suggest games as long as it does not involve you giving up your man hood just play along. One more suggestion please get the game up on the four play don't just think you about to jump up in it you gotta make it wet first fellas.

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 12:01 PM  

I agree with everyone here! but it does go both ways! We dont want any man comin home trynna put his "ALL DAY BALLS" in our face! Washum up! Tho ours is internal, we do have more products to keep us right, and I know alot of women who dont use them because they say "it takes away from the natural juices"! well...to each is own lol. If the fourplay is right, then juices will flow!!! and if she smells that bad, she needs to go see her OBGYN! Taking baths on a daily basis helps too!... As far as lingerie, pics,texts, phone, all that helps as well :-). Some men/women have forgotten how to be sexxxy and keep it romantic. That keeps the sex is amazzzing! Role playing is funnn. Open your inner sexual slut lol. I agree with byrd, you really have too be mentally there and mature about sex! Doin and trying different things with your "mate" (not some random ass dude or female)is the business!!! and the next time you see him/her it better and better! On some real shyt, people are taking notes as we blogg. So the next time you have sex and they comin with that new shit, shit they aint never did before, you know they have been to class!!! Class dimissed..........

But in all reality be safe about it! Cause you dont want that late text, that i think im late text, so wrap it up! -lil wayne...

Unknown June 5, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

ALL DAY BALLS? LOL... Thats funny. I mean Really FUNNY. Im like this, you know you gonna see your partner most days b4 you see them. prep yourself for those moments. If something happens and I get home at the same time as she pulling up, imma let her in turn oon the tele and get in the shower. I dont want my ALL DAY BALLS in her face. Giving my boo high blood pressure? I cant live with that.. I would have a guilty concsious. But the fore play is about %90 of the time a must. sometimes i just wanna be lazy and watch tv but i need to get that out first. I know ya'll the same way. Ya'll dont even front ladies. ya'll know sometimes after you get yours all these excuses start coming up. " i got a cramp im done" Just be real like " i got mine now its time for me to watch sex and the city." Its cool though. We aint gonna have the greatest sex ever everytime we together, but learn what each other likes and try to be self-less more than not and we good.

Anonymous,  June 6, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

LMAO @ NATE......