Monday, June 23, 2008

JESSICA'S JOURNAL

FASHION POLICE - ASHANTI


I want to know who the hell Ashanti's stylist is cause this dress is horrific!!! Not only the dress, everything about her on this picture is wrong and her stylist needs to be shot. The bright red lipstick is a no go. Her hair is a h.a.m. (HOT ASS MESS), should have went with an up do. The earrings may have did justice if her hair was pinned up. I'm calling the FP right away. I'm sure Nelly was embarrassed when he seen this pic. Nelly you don't need her on ur arm... You need me, lol!!!

7 comments:

Pennjamin Bannekar June 23, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

Umm... yeah... she look like she should be in Crocodile Dundee with that shit on

Marky Breeze June 23, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

Yeah... I must say that is some pretty wack Outfitage going on right there... but all in all... niggas will still hit... I would! Hahahahahahaha!

Be talkin bout.. "Man she just had a bad day that's all"... "she still fine and she my boo"

Anonymous,  June 23, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

omg Jess...I think her & Meagan Good must have the same ratchett azz stylist! Thier stylist must be a heterosexual hatn bitter azz fat woman! cuz a gay man would have them together!!!

Austin June 23, 2008 at 4:45 PM  

For sum reason I have never seen an ugly dress or a bad hair style on a beautiful woman...??? I agree that the dress would look much better on the floor of my bedroom...or maybe even hiked up in the back while her and I play a game of pin the tail on the seabiscuit...j/k...no but I really feel that way...

Anonymous,  June 23, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

"pin the tail on the seabiscuit" wowwww! congrats to the male race who just has graduated from being a visual species to just a completely sexually oriented species!

Mi$$ J. June 23, 2008 at 6:17 PM  

Yeah I feel ya Kelz... They need a gay man to style them cause they both can be a h.a.m. at times!!! This dress is horrible!!!!

Mi$$ J. June 23, 2008 at 6:19 PM  

LMAO @ Penn.... Crocodile Dundee!!!

Breeze u would still hit it huh? Lol u ain't ish!! Lol u are slow!!!