Thursday, June 19, 2008

I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!!!

So I got to work super early today so that I could leave @ 4pm on the dot b/c we have a show tonight and I didn't want to be at work for not a minute longer than I had to be today. We had a long night of rehearsing last night and quite frankly, I didn't get enough sleep so I had the ingenious idea of going to sleep in the bathroom for an hour to catch up on some zzzzzzs... THIS MIGHT HAVE SINGLE HANDEDLY BEEN THE WORST DECISION MADE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!! So I go in the stall and post up on the toilet like I'm takin a sh*t to get my sleep on. Needless to say, I fell asleep for about a good 30 mins but when I woke up... I COULDN'T FEEL MY DAMN LEGS!!! My legs was dead asleep almost to the point where I was paralyzed!! I SWEAR I almost cried cuz I'm thinkin I'm gon be stuck in this bathroom for the rest of my life b/c I could not move my legs at all (no exaggeration!) So somehow thru the grace of Jesus I was able to stand up, but my legs wasn't working still, and I leaned against the wall of the stall hoping that the blood would get back to my legs and everything would be cool. NO!! My sh*t was hot and tingly for a good 20 minutes and I am just now gettin back to my desk to tell my story. So the moral of this story is "GO TO SLEEP AT NIGHT KIDS B/C SLEEPING IN BATHROOM STALLS IS NOT THE BUSINESS"


PS I'm laughin now but I ain't never been so scared in my life!!!

14 comments:

Mi$$ J. June 19, 2008 at 8:26 AM  

The only thing I have to say is BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

t baby June 19, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

LMFAO!!! honestly, i dont know if i would have told anyone this story!! worse things could have happened to you this morning though.... at least ur legs didnt give out and u fell in the toliet!!! see!!!

Pennjamin Bannekar June 19, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

yall don't understand the raw fear that was in my soul while this was goin on tho... i was sweatin and shit lol

Denise June 19, 2008 at 10:36 AM  

LMAO!!!!!!! I bet you won't do that again

Austin June 19, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

(Doctor's Voice) Happened to me plenty of times...you should have called me...i could have coached you thru it...I went to sleep in the bathroom 3 to 4 times a day when I worked for the man...

Marky Breeze June 19, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha and again I say hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... I missed my damn exit on the eway laughing at this shit!

Anonymous,  June 19, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

lmfao...wow....
This shit is TOOOO funny!!!!
you a fool!!!

Anonymous,  June 19, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

IN TEARS!!!! OMG YOU A FOOL!!!

Anonymous,  June 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

"I SWEAR I almost cried cuz I'm thinkin I'm gon be stuck in this bathroom for the rest of my life..."

*i fwd'd this joint to all my co-workers!

Anonymous,  June 19, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

LMAO and I got 5 on it he do it again and just not tell nobody about it.

Unknown June 19, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

WHat? on some real shit... I slept in the bathroom a few times. man sometimes you just need a quick power yunderstandme..

Shaf-No-T June 19, 2008 at 2:37 PM  

I feel u Penn. Sometimes my legs be fallin asleep if I'm on the toilet too long at work from takin a nice yaunderstandme. The key is to move them every 3 minutes.

Reese October 9, 2008 at 9:17 AM  

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahah

come to boutique tonight my dude