Friday, June 6, 2008

BYRD'S WORD

I was inspired to write this from talking to a friend! Love YOURSELF before you can expect anyone else to love you. Respect YOURSELF before you can expect anyone else to respect you. Most people spend a lifetime trying to please so many people in life that they never find happiness themselves. If you aren't happy in what you do... then how can you expect to make anyone else happy? How can you show love to anyone if you aren't loved yourself? By no means am I cosigning being stingy, but sometimes you have to please yourself!!!!

3 comments:

Mi$$ J. June 6, 2008 at 11:17 AM  

So true... You have to start respecting and loving yourself 1st!!! With that being said I AM IN LOVE WITH ME!!!!

Anonymous,  June 6, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

Mr Therapeutic does it again!

T June 8, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

This is off topic, but I just wanted to say what's up. I love the blog and have about 18,000 comments on all the topic. I can't keep up with the older posts, but I'll be through regular with Tea's thoughts on the Fr3sh Spot.

Keep doin' ya thang!

T