Tuesday, June 3, 2008

PENN'S PAD


So for anybody that has Grand Theft Auto IV... this is the most addictive video game I have played in a long time!! I can't go more than a day without playing it and its a daily requirement that I have to put at least 2 hours in on the game. It was nice this past weekend and everybody asked me on Monday "Did you go out and enjoy the weather?" HELL NAH!!! lol I spent my time playin the game cuz I need to beat it before NCAA Football comes out in July so I can trade GTA IV in towards that.


Also, do any of yall watch Deion & Pilar or Deadliest Catch on Discovery Channel?? If you haven't seen either definitely check it out. I'm hooked on both of em! Deion is hilarious but it's all in good fun. And Pilar Sanders is definitely on MY LIST (stay tuned to find out about the list) Deadliest Catch... man, every time I watch the show I'm hungry for some Red Lobster...



0 comments: