Tuesday, June 3, 2008

BYRD'S WORD

I'm doing it a little different today... I just want to address and issue that plagues our community everyday... HATE!!! My question is... since when did the memo go out that if you don't like something you HATIN? What happened to the free will of just not liking something? Its almost like you're forced to like everything! A friend of yours could be eating sour cream n onion chips and offer you some... you be like "nah I don't like those" right then you can expect for someone to pop out of nowhere and be like "you hatin" WTFoot!!!! Why can't I just not like it? What happened to just being able to say, nah, that's not my thing... well, its a lot of ish I don't like so I guess I'm the biggest hater of em all!!! "I hate black pants, I hate my gums cause they black, I hate the back of Forrest Whitaker's neck... and most of all I hate that black ass Wesley Snipes"

6 comments:

Rayna June 3, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Ha Ha! Byrd someone must have pulled that hatin card out on you one too many times! Lol

Marky Breeze June 3, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Lmao... I'm just so sick of people sayin that... its like you just can't dislike something! If I don't like I don't like it damnit!!!! Lol. I can see if I was like I hate those chips cause they taste so good and I can't have em all the time! That's hating! Lol

Pennjamin Bannekar June 3, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

i just told somebody that today cuz they was happy the Yankees lost lol

Anonymous,  June 3, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

OOOOOK! LMAO, OMG YOU BOYS N DA HOOD WATCHN ASS!

Anonymous,  June 3, 2008 at 2:07 PM  

TOO MANY PEOPLE SPEND 98% OF THE DAY LOOKN FOR THE HATE... ITS A SERIOUS DISEASE YO! AND NO CURE...
HATERS ARE SPINELESS... IF ONE HAS IT, THEY JUST HAVE IT, SHYYYT IM A CONGRADULATN ALL DAY... BUY THAT HOUSE, PUSH THAT WHIP, MAKE THAT MONEY, I AINT MAD AT YOU! ITS SAD THO... I COULD GO ON BUT IT AINT THAT MUCH TIME IN ONE DAY!
GONE....................

K.Michele June 3, 2008 at 3:17 PM  

I hate black pepper!!! lol

hate
hate
hate
hate